Eddy Current Testing Technology Book - 2nd Edition
Full color printed textbook of eddy current technology for the Eddy Current Technicians.
Hard cover. 413 pages.
This book edition of Eddy Current Testing Technology meets and exceeds ISO9712, CGSB, ASNT, and CSWIP theoretical requirements for Level 1 & 2 certification.
New in the 2nd edition:
- Hard cover with lamination for longer durability
- Examples using intuitive graphs
- Advanced eddy current signal models
- Self-assessment questions and worked exercises
- Signal analysis, procedure and technical justification writing guidelines
- Scanning patterns and reporting techniques
- New Eddy Current Technologies and Applications
Shipping may be delayed by Covid-19
We Also Recommend
Developing Qualified NDT Procedures & The Technical Justification Process - 1st Edition
Automated Ultrasonic Testing for Pipeline Girth Welds Book - 2nd Edition